LUSH REVIEW



For my birthday in March, I was gifted this Lush bath set. The Prince Charming shower cream is only a 100g bottle but is sure enough to last you around 3 months. It is very quickly to lather so you don't need much when using it in the shower. It also works well for a bubble bath and smells beautiful. 
After using The Kiss lip scrub my lips felt plumped and exfoliated, it wasn't harsh on my lips and got the job done. I wish with this pack they added a lip cream to put on your lips after using the scrub. 
The scrub is also edible but I hated the taste when it was in my mouth. It also contains hearts in the scrub which I thought was a cute touch but it was a bit messy to apply because excess would fall. 
I'm not too keen on soaps but the soaps did smell nice and look very pretty. 
I don't personally think I would buy this again for myself but I definitely would gift it to some one else. I would perhaps buy the shower cream again alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUITAR

I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER - REVIEW.

FEAR, INC MOVIE - REVIEW