I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER - REVIEW.

I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER




Sky recently uploaded a movie called 'I am not a serial killer', so I checked it out.
The movie follows a troubled teenage boy, John, who is into true crime and has mental illnesses. Unfortunately, because of this he is bullied at school which makes him feel like an outcast. 
If you are into true crime, (like myself.) you will know that most school shooters or serial killers are typically white men. However, this movie breaks the stereotype that all male teenagers with mental illness like psychopath/sociopath will become killers or are killers. 
The irony is that John isn't the killer that most films would stereotype him to be but instead he is the good guy who finds the killer.
In the small town Clayton, there are brutal murders happening for a long a time. They always have one organ missing and ripped apart like an animal does with their food.
John notices some strange activity from his old neighbour, whom he helps out with caring for and investigates more. 
I think this movie is beautifully shot and uses great music in scenes that fit perfectly to the atmosphere. 
Max Records deserves more recognition for his role as he really did play a convincing character.
However, with this movie I do wish the ending was longer when the killer dies and had more conflict but over all I think this movie is really worth a watch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUITAR

FEAR, INC MOVIE - REVIEW