FEAR, INC MOVIE - REVIEW

FEAR, INC





After watching Sarah Hawkinson's youtube review of Fear Inc, I decided to give the movie a try. The movie is about a horror buff called Joe. He never gets scared of horror movies or haunted houses. Fear Inc is a company who are hired to scare people. When Joe gets connected by a company, he decides to hire their survives without his friends knowing. I thought that after Joe killed the employee from Fear Inc, the way his girlfriend was so quick to cover up the body gave it away that she knew all about it. Without the ending plot twist, I wouldn't of enjoyed this movie as much. I liked the classic horror references and dark comedy Joe had throughout this movie. If you are much as horror fan as me, of course you have seen a lot of horror movies you will appreciate the references. I protected the twists on this movie but I think if you are only starting to watch horrors, these twists won't get you. This movie was something to watch when you don't have anything to put on but I don't think I will tell my friends to go watch it nor watch it again. I rate this movie around 6/10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUITAR

I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER - REVIEW.