ATOMIC BLONDE - REVIEW


ATOMIC BLONDE



I saw the trailer to Atomic Blonde months ago and ever since I've been excited for it to come out. The movie contained so much action and the fighting scenes were flawless. My favourite fighting scene was for sure the stairs scene. The gore looked so realistic and they made sure to make it realistic with how much was getting out of breathe. Every shot I found myself saying "That is a beautiful shot." I can tell the director put a lot of effort into caring about the way the film looked. It was aesthetically pleasing, making me not want to look away through the movie. All of the songs fit the atmosphere and were a great pick. If this soundtrack comes out on vinyl, I will sure be buying it. Charlize Theron did her role justice and I can't picture anyone else as Lorraine but her. If you have time on your hands, I would definitely recommend you to go see this movie in the cinema. I'd rate this movie 8.5/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER - REVIEW.

GUITAR